Thursday, June 26, 2014

GOODNIGHT KISSES.


It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. I feel just that way about this one. Josh snapped this picture last night of E (can't disclose her name) giving me kisses just before putting her to bed. I tear up every time I look at it..which has been a lot. It makes me feel happy, grateful and very blessed by a loving Heavenly Father to be able to care for His children.

Since fostering, God has placed so many other foster Mom's directly in my path. I have become close with a lot them and I am grateful for each one. We are able to talk, relate to one another, cry with each other, and lift each other up as we are all on this journey together trying to make a difference in this world one child at a time. I posted this picture on my Instagram last night and got a flood of comments, texts and emails.

This morning I woke up to a comment on yesterday's post from a women named Elizabeth. Her comment completely brought me to tears on my drive from work. I don't know her, but I feel like I do. It doesn't show her picture, but she is someone that I would definitely want to get to know. Elizabeth, if you are reading this post right now, I would love to connect with you and get to know you better. You seem like such an amazing woman, with such a huge warm and gentle heart. Your comment has really touched my soul and has made my day today. Thank you so so much Elizabeth!



For all the rest of you who are praying for us and thinking of our family, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means more to us than you know, so thank you! I will continue to keep you updated............

Have a great day!!


post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home