Thursday, June 19, 2014

WORDS OF A TODDLER.

 
"Mama I have hiccups. Can you give me a band-aid for my hiccups in my throat??"

We had to pick up our car at the shop the other night. I drove one car, Josh drove the other. She shouted out in the back, "Daddy! Wait for me! Mama, drive faster and catch my Daddy!"

Putting on one of my fedora hats, she will take it off and bow at me and say "Mama your majesty" Place it back on her head, take it off and bow down again "Mama your majesty."
(she will do this over and over and over and over again)

We had friends over last night for dinner. Josh had the house all clean when I got home from work, which I was so grateful for. As I was changing, she stood in front of our closet threw her hands up in the air saying "Mama! This is a mess! We better get this cleaned up right away before our friends come over to my house!"


"Here Shadow...you can wear my necklace too! I will share it with you."




post signature

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home