Tuesday, June 17, 2014

BREAK ME OFF A PIECE OF THAT KIT-KAT BAR!

Gimme a break! Gimme a break! Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar!

The other day I was uploading some images onto my laptop of...lets just called her "E" from now on okay? 
I was uploading some images of E. As I was putting all the pictures into the folder, I came across these pictures I took awhile back when I taught a lesson "I Can Prepare For Baptism" in Primary. I made these for the kids in my class and got the idea HERE. I thought it would be a great reminder for them and I know that they all love chocolate..who doesn't right!?!? I love having the opportunity to teach them. They have such a strong desire to learn about God and Jesus Christ. They make me want to be better. They are such an example to me and I love each and every single one of them dearly. 
 






 
 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home