Friday, June 6, 2014

THE THINGS SHE SAYS.


Her: "Mama, I want to fly!"
Me: "You need wings to fly baby girl"
Her: "Okay..well lets go buy some at the store so we can!!"

Her: "Mama, did you eat your food all gone?"
Me: "Yup. It's in my tummy right now"
Her: "Can I see??"

To her cousins at Sunday dinner: "Come on kids, come on kids!"

Every night............
Her: "Mama, is it shower-time?"
Me: "Yup it's shower-time"
Her: "And then cuddles and you sing?"
Me: "Yes honey, Mama will cuddle and sing to you"

Me: "Okay lets pray for the food"
Her: "I want to pray!"
Me: "Okay go ahead"
(we all sit and wait and then she looks at me)
Her: "Noooo...YOU talk!"

When Josh or I say something like you're so silly or you're too funny..
"Nope! I am (she says her name) and I'm 4!" (while holding 4 fingers up)




post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home