Monday, June 16, 2014

HIS FIRST FATHER'S DAY.

Today is Josh's first official Father's Day. I cannot even begin to find the words to express how lucky I am to have him as my Husband. Now he is a Father to this precious little girl that has been with us for a little over seven weeks. I love him so much, but seeing him as a Daddy now has deepened my love for him even more. I love watching him tickle her until she can't laugh anymore, picking her up and squeezing her while giving her smooches on her face, reading books together and cuddling close, making funny faces at each other and laughing hysterically, and most of all just being Josh.....wonderful, loving, gentle, funny and caring Josh.

Josh..if you are reading this or ever get around to reading this, I want you to know just how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you as my eternal companion.  I couldn't have asked for more. Because of the man you are, loving you comes easily. You are such a wonderful Husband and Father. I am so excited to continue to see what the Lord has in store for us and for our family. Best part is I get to experience and spend the rest of this life and the eternities with you...this makes my heart skip a bazillion beats! Love you!




You can find the tutorial for the dress shirt card HERE 
 
 
post signature

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home