Friday, March 28, 2014

WINDOWS

Happy Friday guys! It's been a long but productive week and I am so glad that the weekend is finally here!
If you follow me on Instagram, I recently posted a picture of the childs room for foster care. When our house was inspected, the only thing we had to change was the windows in the room (the 2 windows on the right). The are custom windows and do not provide an exit outside in case of an emergency. In order for us to move forward with the process, the windows needed to be replaced and approved by our licensing agent. Of course with them being custom, the price we got quoted was almost $1000! We were shocked and thought where are we going to come up with that extra money? Well... Heavenly Father took care of that cost like I knew he would...real fast. We ordered the windows right away. They arrived on Wednesday are going to be installed today and approved by our licensing agent tonight! Once approved, our agent needs to submit us to the Office of Licensing (takes about 2-3 weeks or less..God willing) and then our name goes up on the white board as having an "open bed" and we sit back and wait for a call to come in! We are so close!! God is so good all the time!! 

“Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, and 
whoever receives me, receives not me but him who sent me.”
-Mark 9:37

post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home