Monday, March 17, 2014

I Am a Mormon Moday: Meet Mindy

 Blog // Twitter // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest // Bloglovin'

I blog over at Best.Day.Ever. It's a blog about the best days, the worst days and every day in between! I guess I am a "lifestyle" blogger. Read as NOT a DIY, mommy, food or fashion blogger. It's not that I don't like those things, I just don't do those things. Okay, that's a lie. I did post a stellar recipe once. And I did dabble into some fashion a few years back. ;) I guess my point is, I rarely take anything too seriously and just try to have a good time with blogging and I hope in the process you enjoy your visit!

What is hope and what do you hope for? 

" Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life" - Proverbs 13:12

To me, hope is the confident expectation that there are good things to come and joy in the journey, no matter how your days may seem. My hope lies in my Savior, Jesus Christ and that through Him I, and my loved ones, can have victory over the grave as well as victory over all things. 


- How do you live your faith?

I try to live my faith in all I do, but particularly in what I say and how I treat others. A Biblical scholar once brought to my attention that the New Testament is replete of examples of how the Savior of the World always ensured that "people were more important than stuff". I live my faith by trying to follow in His footsteps by trying to always put people first too.

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly! It was fun!
.........................................................................................................................................................

Interested in being apart of I Am a Mormon Monday? 
Email me and I will fill you in on all the details! bostonksox@gmail.com



post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home