Wednesday, March 5, 2014

High-Low Dress

Out of all the dresses and skirts in my closet, one style I have never owned until now is a high low dress.....that is until I saw this one at Nordstroms Rack and I had to have it. It's flowy, stretchy and
so comfortable. It also doesn't wrinkle very much either. I can wash it, hang it to dry and don't even 
need to run an iron over it. This is the perfect dress to throw on and go. You can either wear it casual
with some flip flops or dress it up so it's very versatile. Thumbs up for the high-low dress!




Dress: Nordstrom's Rack // Cardigan: Thrifted // Necklace: Charming Charlie's //
 Shoes : Jessica Simpson // Bracelet: Ettika // Watch: TJ Maxx



post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home