Monday, March 3, 2014

I Am A Mormon Monday: Meet Jamie

   I am a wife and mother of 4, a bi-weekly runner, an amateur photographer and an evolving chef. Pretty much your average stay at home mom, but blessed to be living a pretty unaverage life. I am a Mormon!
 
Hello, my name is Jamie and we have uprooted our family and left the comforts of our Arizona home to experience life in a different country. We are learning how to line dry clothes, how to cook from scratch, how to convert to the metric system, how to eat seafood, how to do the haka dance and how to drive on the other side of the road. We are loving the simple life, the unbelievable beauty, the laid back island lifestyle and the wonderful people.  We are missing friends and family, Target, inexpensive food, warm weather and a fat smothered bean and cheese burrito. Feel free to follow along on our adventures!
 
What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is being optimistic. It is a belief that good lies in the future, that dark clouds really do have silver linings and that each new day brings a new beginning. My hope is for my children and their future, that they will live to their full potential and stay close to the Savior so that they can experience true joy throughout their lives.
 
How do you live your faith?
I try to live my faith through my example.  Not many people are familiar with the LDS church here so we have had so many wonderful missionary opportunities. People can tell we live a different lifestyle and it's an incredible experience to be able to share our secret to joy and happiness with others.

 
instagram: @theyoungnrestless
blog: www.jasonandjamieyoung.blogspot.com,
pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/jamie1young1/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jamie1young1
 
Thank you so much for having me on your blog Kimberly!!
...................................................................................................................................................................
 
 If you are interested in being apart of I Am A Mormon Monday, 
please email me and I will add you to the list! Email: bostonksox@gmail.com
 
post signature

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home