Monday, February 24, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Aubrey from Dreaming About Someday




I am a single working girl dreaming of someday being a stay at home something. I am a lifestyle blogger obsessed with diet coke, cardigans, sparkle, and painted nails. I am a Mormon!

My name is Aubrey, and I blog over at Dreaming About Someday. I blog about a little of this and a little of that. I blog about everything from crafts to fashion to running to products and everything in between. Besides documenting and sharing my life, my favorite thing about blogging is connecting with others. Come on over and say hi. I love meeting new friends.

What is Hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is the idea that in the end everything will work out. No matter what bad things happen in life...death, accidents, failed marriages, job loss, premature babies, unmet expectations, disappointments, sadness, etc. there is always hope. Hope is so connected with faith. The only way for me to really get through the tough times (whatever they may be) is to have that faith and hope that Heavenly Father is watching over me. 

How do you live your faith?
Living my faith is something I learned from a young age. I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints my whole life, but there came a point where I had to decide for myself to live the things I was always taught. Living my faith means doing what is right not because someone is telling me to but because I want to. It means loving and serving others. It means standing up for what is right. It means trying my best to be like my Savior Jesus Christ.

Thanks so much for having me Kimberly!

..............................................................................................................................................................
Are you interested in being apart of I Am a Mormon Monday? 
If so, please email me and I will fill you in on all the details! Email: bostonksox@gmail.com
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home