Monday, February 17, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Ashley

Blog

Hi!  I'm Ashley and I have a lifestyle blog called "Beautiful Life".  I love looking for the happy moments in each day, telling ridiculous stories about the middle schoolers I teach, and what every day life is like as a newly married.  I keep things open and honest, and love sharing the stories that make me laugh hardest.  Come visit and share in my adventures, happiness, sad times, embarrassing moments, and love for life.

What is hope?
To me, hope is happiness.  It's knowing that all things will get better in time.  It's little reminders that you are loved.  It's working towards accomplishing dreams and the little tiny successes in each day.  Hope is the perfect sunrise or a beautiful sunset.  It's spending time with family and knowing that they can be yours forever.  Hope is dreaming to live with God again someday.

How do you live your faith?
I put family first.  I look for the happiness that surrounds me.  Each day I am reminded that there is so much more to live for and I set my eyes on that goal.  I strive to be kind to my husband and serve him.  I look for ways to brighten other's days.  I teach my students good principles like honesty and responsibility.  I try to be a friend and help others in need.  I pray and read my scriptures.  I dress modestly.  I remember that I am a Daughter of God.
Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!
...................................................................................................................................................................
If you are interested in being apart of the I Am a Mormon Monday series on Diary of a Brown 
Eyed Girl, send me an email and I will fill you in on all the details. Email: bostonksox@gmail.com 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home