Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Engagement Pictures: Lindsay and Taylor

Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to take my friends engagement photos. I felt so honored when she asked me if I could take do it for her! I am not a photographer by any means (even though I secretly have always wanted to be), but I think they turned out pretty good if I must say so myself! The weather couldn't have been better and because they both were so photogenic, it made my job so much easier. Now that I can say that I have done my first official engagement session, I think I am going to go forward and start my own little photography business on the side. It's something I have always wanted to do...so I am going to go for it!




  













What do you think? Which one is your favorite?


post signature

Labels: ,