Monday, February 10, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Jalynn


Oh hey!! My name is Jalynn and I am a fashion blogger at The Red Closet Diary. I started blogging in 2011 and have been so blessed from this little passion of mine. I did not start blogging because I am a size 0 and everything looks good on me. I started blogging because I LOVE fashion. Most girls do, I know. Just like musicians are passionate about music, putting together (modest) outfits, being creative, and expressing my style is what I am passionate about. On top of that, I have met amazing people, got to experience things I never would have, and have grown so much! I have been married for 10 months to the sweetest man in the world (seriously and I am a regional fashion buyer and I loooovvee working. I am blessed to be able to work in fashion and be a fashion blogger!


What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is wanting or wishing for something to happen or to be true. Hope is what drives me on a daily basis. Hope is what gives me confidence and the desire to achieve my goals. I have hope that one day I will have a beautiful little family and will be sealed to each other in the temple. I don't know when this will happen, but I know it will. I hope for a life filled with meaning and doing good.


How do you live your faith?
I live my faith by doing the best at what I know is expected of me. Faith is my compass through life. I have faith that I am here for a purpose and although I have many trials, the gospel is my anchor and I strive to do my best at all times. 


Thank you to Kimberly who hosts these awesome and inspirational posts every Monday! Thanks for having me! :)


Find me here: Blog || Instagram || Facebook || Bloglovin || Pinterest

...................................................................................................................................................................

If you are interested in being apart of I Am a Mormon Monday, please contact
 me asap so I can add you to the list! Email me at bostonksox@gmail.com


post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,