Monday, February 3, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Jessie


About Me:
My name is Jessie and I blog over at Nelson Notes.  I love capturing many of the small good moments of life with my camera and I love writing too.  A blog just seems to be a natural combination for the two.  I am a wife, a mother to two {cute} little boys, a runner, a photographer, sunshine lover, and adventure seeker.  Please stop on by.  I'd love to meet you! 
What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is the belief that there is a tomorrow and that it is better than today.  It's trust in Him and a desire for a particular outcome.  My hopes are to live a long happy life alongside my husband and children.  I hope to surround myself with laughter and love every day.  I hope to become the best possible version of myself.  And I hope that no matter what happens in this life, I will be happily reunited with my loved ones in the next.  
How do you live your faith?
I strive to live my faith every day by being the best wife, mother, and friend I can possibly be.  I try to remember to selflessly serve others, even when it's not convenient.  I read the scriptures often and teach my children about Jesus Christ.  I try to show my faith with a smile and a kind word... because faith is often shown with acts of love.

What a beautiful opportunity this is to be featured on Kimberly's friendly blog.  Thank you!

XOXO, Jessie

Let's be friends!

Instagram: @jessieolean 


post signature

Labels: , , ,