Friday, January 24, 2014

Fashion Friday Link Up

Spring is just around the corner!  Designers are taking a modern twist for Spring 2014, by pairing soft pastels with vivid brights to create a colorful equilibrium. Inspired by a mixture of blooming flowers, travels abroad, and strong, confident women, designers are using color to refresh, revive, and stand out!




For sunnies, my Spring 2014 pick are these heart sunglasses that I snagged at Tillys a few weeks ago!


Fashion Friday Link Up Pick

My pick from last week's Fashion Friday Link Up is Jessi from Haircut and General Attitude
I love her style and creativity. She is so pretty too! Head on over and show Jessi some love!
 
Wait! Don't leave! Make sure you link up your outfit below!
You might just be my pick for next Friday's link up!



post signature

Labels: , , ,