Friday, January 17, 2014

Fashion Friday Link Up: Red Coat

I am borderline obsessed with this burgundy Pea-Coat from VS.When I saw this coat online I knew it was love at first sight. I managed to pick this beauty up for $29 when VS had their Winter Clearance clear out sale then gave myself a pat on the back. 



Coat: Victoria's Secret // Dress: Thrifted // Tights: TJ Maxx// 
Shoes (Franco Sarto): Thrifted // Purse: TJ Maxx // Necklace: efoxcity
Fashion Friday Link Up Pick

My pick from last week's Fashion Friday Link Up is Carolyn from CCMCafee Perspective
Carolyn loves running, dancing, hiking, cycling, swimming, rollerblading, and jumping on
the trampoline. Wow! This woman is so active! Head on over and show Carolyn some love!
Wait! Don't leave! Make sure you link up your outfit below!
You might just be my pick for next Friday's link up!
post signature

Labels: , , , ,