Friday, January 3, 2014

Fashion Friday Link Up: Chicos Black & White Printed Dress

  If you were to take a peak into my closet, you would find a huge assortment of dresses and skirts. 
Most of them are designer thrifted ranging in price of anywhere from $5-$10. Gotta love thrifting!
 
This Chico's dress that I am wearing wasn't thrifted, but I found it on the 80% off clearance rack at 
Chico's for only $20! What a steal! I love the style of this dress. It's so easy to put on, with its snap 
buttons from the middle to the top of the dress. Plus with the material of the dress, I never have to go
over it with an iron because it never wrinkles. This is my all around kind of dress! Take it off the 
hanger, throw it on, button it up and you are good to go! Are you a dress and skirts kind of gal??

FYI: It's been awhile but Fashion Friday Link up is back! Wahoo! Make sure you link up below!





 





 Dress: Chico's // Boots: ALDO // Bracelet: Thrifted // Purse: Gift // Earrings: Gift
 

Hope you have a very blessed day and a fabulous weekend! 
 
post signature

Labels: , , , ,