Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Chloee

 
Hello! I'm Chloee, and I blog over at and so she says, where I tell the daily thoughts and experiences, as a single 23 year old mormon girl. Whether it be dating, what I'm wearing, or what I ate for lunch. My [blog] emphasizes all things girly and my crazy and beautiful life as a Mormon! 

 What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is knowing that what I want and what the Lord wants for me will all come together in His own timing. It is having faith and pressing forward by doing the things that I know I need to do.One of my favorite words is "hopefully," a word that expresses optimism in all things. Hope is what gets us out of bed every morning, and keeps us going on the days where all we want to do is cry.

 How I live my faith
I live my faith by constantly striving to be just a little better each day. Reaching a little farther and becoming a little closer to my Heavenly Father. Every single day. Who I am, what I write, what I wear, with all my flaws, is a a representation of my faith. I want to be the best I can be, not only for myself, but for the Lord, as I am striving to know him. What a comfort it is to know, that in a world that is continually pushing us to change and centered around worldy things, there is one soul who will not judge us, a safe place where we can rest from worries and sorrows. I know that if I strive to live my faith, by doing what is right, my life will flow and be full of joy! 

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!!
...................................................................................................................................................................

Interested in being featured on Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl for I Am a Mormon Monday?
Please email me so I can add you to the list! Email: bostonksox@gmail.com
**Right now I am booked through March 2014**


 
post signature

Labels: , , , ,