Friday, December 13, 2013

Shout Out To All You College-Goers!


When I was attending my first year of college, I remember spending TONS of money on brand new textbooks for school. What was I thinking when I could have got them used! I wish there was a program like Rent Back when I was going to school! Campus Book Rentals now has a great program called Rent BackRent Back is new initiative that allows you to rent the textbooks you own - to other students! This is so awesome because it makes you 2-4x more money compared to what you would make through any buyback options! 

Here is the process: 


Here are some of the perks for renting textbooks:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-Donations go to Operation Smile with each textbook rented



post signature

Labels: , , , ,