Thursday, December 12, 2013

Listening To...

The Mortal Christ, is one of the most rewarding CD'S, that I have ever listened to. It is very well discussed, and very easy to listen to and understand. This talk is given by Jack R. Christianson who has an incredible knowledge of the scriptures and testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Christianson explains the importance of getting to know Him and teaches us that we, like Christ, should seek to please the Father, help others live the gospel, pray more earnestly, live the gospel daily, and follow the promptings of the still, small voice. Any who wish to strengthen their own relationship with the Master should definitely listen to this. It has edified me, strengthened me, has made me laugh, and has increased my love for the Lord even more. 
post signature

Labels: , , ,