Monday, December 9, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Jennie

 My blog Jennie and Husband is about our newlywed life. I share about are daily life, adventures we go on, and sometimes I just ramble on about marriage and love. you know the good stuff.  Every now and then I share a recipe or too! come share the fun over there! 
What is hope?
to me hope is a very special thing. Its something that keeps me going every single day. Hope is always there when it seems like nothing else is."Do not fear the future: go forward with hope and faith." Boyd k Packer. I love that quote on hope. Faith and hope go hand in hand. Hope brings light and happiness to everyday..and that makes my heart simply happy.
What do I hope for? 
I hope that my marriage will be has special as it was on our wedding day for every other day to come. 
I hope that my love for my husband grows every single day. 
I hope that my testimony of the church of Jesus Christ grows and my love for it never goes away. 
I hope that my house is always filled with love and comfort. I hope that one day my children will be healthy and happy. 
I hope that all of you have hope in your life and I hope that all of you have or will have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ! To learn more about my beliefs, click HERE
Come check out my blog and lets be friends! XOXOXO

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!!!!
..............................................................................................................................................................

Interested in being apart of I Am a Mormon Monday?
Email me for more details! bostonksox@gmail.com
*Right now my next open date is March 24th, 2014*

 
post signature

Labels: , ,