Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Am A Mormon Monday: Meet Brooklyn

 
I am a 20-something living in Utah, I spend my evenings watching Disney movies, and my days as a full-time cosmetology student. My blog is a blog about marriage, faith, and an encouraging place for positive self-change. You'll find a recipe every once in awhile, you can read my love story series, or find blogging tips from yours truly!
 
 
What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope to me is believing that tomorrow will be better than today. It's expecting the best in myself and in others. It's seeing the good in a bad day, and always striving to find the silver lining. I hope to be a good wife, and to prove to the world that happy marriages exist. I hope to live a life that teaches other women of their personal beauty, and how they can let confidence shine in everything they do. 
 
 
 How do you live your faith?
I live my faith by sharing it with those around me. I live it through temple date nights, and prayer with my husband. I live the Gospel by recognizing that being a good Christian woman takes effort, and turning to Christ in the good and the bad. I live the Gospel with a positive attitude, and by being cheerful and prayerful in all circumstances that come my way. 
 
Thank you so much for having me Kimberly! It was fun!
 
 ..............................................................................................................................................................
 
Want to participate in the I Am a Mormon Monday series?
Just shoot me an email and I will fill you in on all the details!
Right now I am booked through February 2014, but would 
still love to add you to the list for March 2014 and on.
 
Email: bostonksox@gmail.com
 
 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,