Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sunglasses During the Wintertime

I moved to Arizona a little over 4 years ago. I love everything about Arizona. 
People always ask me: "Isn't it way too hot in the summertime? I don't think I 
could deal with the heat!" It's honestly not that bad. I mean yes, its HOT, but
that is what a/c, lakes, and pools are for right??? I remember I can to visit my
friend in July of 2009 when it was pushing 115. Call me crazy, but that is when 
I decided to go home pack up and move out here from Oregon (the rainy state).
What I mostly love about Arizona is the sunny is ALWAYS shining. Well not 
every day of the year. We do get some rain too which is nice, but for the most 
part, the sun is always out which means that I am always wearing sunglasses.

Since moving to Arizona, I have never owned so many pairs of sunglasses! 
I feel like I have a different pair of sunglasses for every month! Most of the time
I purchase my sunglasses at Ross, Marshalls, or TJ Maxx. Lately I have been 
looking online to see whats out there too. Bonlook has some a great selection
and their prices are very reasonable for the quality that you get. Most of the 
problem that I have when I buy sunglasses is I don't feel like they protect my 
eyes from the sun very well.  All of Bonlook's sunglasses are guaranteed to 
have a high-quality of UV protection to makes sure that your little peepers are
protected at all times. Below is my list of favorites from Bonlook. Check 'em out!
These red ones are great for the Holidays!
Which ones are your favorite??
post signature

Labels: , ,