Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Imperfect...a Poem Written by Me


I have flaws
I make mistakes
I struggle
I'm imperfect

I am chaotic at times
I get emotional 
I have doubts
I am imperfect

I have regrets
I have hit breaking points
I experience heartache
I am imperfect

I have cried myself to sleep
I have fallen to my knees
I have felt like giving up 
I am imperfect

But...

I am enough just as I am. 
can embrace all of my 
imperfections
and be made complete in Him.

I am a beautifully broken,
perfectly imperfect person
who is loved by a perfect God!!


We ALL go through through struggles, trials, obstacles, we 
cry, we doubt, we have regrets, we hit breaking points where
we feel like we just aren't enough or we can't go on any longer.

My message to you today is...

YOU are enough 

YOU do matter

YOU are perfect in His eyes...
and that IS enough



I hope that you all have a blessed Wednesday.


post signature

Labels: , , ,