Monday, October 28, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Jessica From Afternoon Style


Bloglovin  Twitter   Facebook  Etsy Blog Instagram: jess_walt


About me

 Hello! I'm Jessica. I am a married college student living in Colorado. I'm studying communications and I love anything that has to do with marketing and social media. I'm also a blogger, a jewelry designer, a business owner, an avid DIYer, a friend, a sister, and a daughter of God. 



 What is hope and what do you hope for? 

    I think hope is everything good that this life consists of. You can't see it, but it more powerful than the winds of the earth. I did not grow up with an LDS faith, but it has brought me more hope than anything else in the world. I have lots of friends who share my faith and I have many friends who do not and I think that we all look for hope in similar ways. We start each day in an effort to find this hope... to have good days, to find happiness, to live a happy and long life with our families. I hope for a long life of this so-called hope. I hope to find joy in everyday that I live and that I can share that joy with others. 

 How I live my faith

 Love, hope, and faith. Above all in life, I try my best to just love others. I think love gives people a hope that can't be achieved by anything else. Through love and hope, we can have faith that all things will work out and that happiness is indeed possible. I truly believe that if we try to see and love others just as our Heavenly Father does, that we can discover amazing things and we can bring lots of light and happiness to others. 

Thank-you, Kimberly for letting me participate in this fun segment on your blog today. 

xoxo Jessica 

..................................................................................................................................................................

Interested in being featured on my blog for I Am a Mormon Monday? 
Please email me and I will fill you in on all the details! bostonksox@gmail.com

**Booked through February 2014, but would still love to add you to the list!**


FYI: Be sure to link up your blog in my previous post!



post signature

Labels: , , , ,