Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Kate Spade Cross-Body Purse

My birthday was definitely one to remember. I would have to say it was one of the best, if
not the best birthday I have ever had. I got to spend part of the day with my Mom. When
she picked me up, she surprised me with a new pair of Aldo boots and this new Kate Spade
cross-body purse. I just about died when I saw it! My Mom and I went shopping all day and
went to lunch. When I got home, I went upstairs to put all my birthday goodies away and 
when I came walking downstairs my Dad and Josh had an oreo cake lit with a big 29 on top.
Josh and I spent the evening together and had a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill. I love that place! 
This year's birthday was so great! I am so grateful. Next year I will be 30! Holy moly! Crazy!




Dress: Target
Necklace: Daisy Gem
Ring: F21 
Bracelet: Mom
Sunnies: Ross
Purse: Kate Spade Oulet
Shoes: Marshalls
Cardigan: Marshalls
Undershirt: Halftee


post signature

Labels: , , , , , , ,