Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hip Hop 50's Shop: Poodle Skirt Outfit

With a name like Hip Hop 50's Shop, you are bound to never forget the name. I love how it rhymes!
Hip Hop 50’s Shop has everything you need! From poodle skirts to saddle shoes, cat-eye glasses to 
leather jackets, they have the clothes and accessories you need for any costume party or Halloween.
I was so excited, when they contacted me asking to model one of their 50's poodle skirt costumes!
What I love about this costume is the 12 different color choices for the skirt. I went with hot pink.
 
The 1950’s were a time for rock & roll, freedom, and progress. I secretly wish I could live in the 
1950's era. Vintage dresses, cashmere sweaters, sock hops, drive in movies, and playful pin curls. 
There is no more iconic 50’s costume than the poodle skirt, which was designed specifically for 
freely spinning, twirling and grooving to the music. Looking for a costume? Visit  Hip Hop 50's Shop



 
 **Pictures taken at Paradise Valley 5 & Diner

Labels: ,