Monday, September 30, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Annie & Torie


Today I am so excited to introduce you to Annie and Torie from
the Busy BlondesAnnie and Torie decided to start this great blog to 
write and record the things that are the most important to them, such as
families, experiences, adventures, and things that make them feel
beautiful. They met in their "Theories of Criminal Justice" class
where through life's difficulties they become the best of friends. 


Annie

I am a wife and mother of 1.5 kids; I also work as a Forensic Serologist.

What is hope and what do you hope for?
 To me, hope is believing in anything that makes me stronger. 
I hope to be the best mother I can in raising my boys as strong priesthood leaders.

How I live my faith:
 I live my faith by knowing that there is always something good in the world. 
I see so much pain and sorrow through my job and sometimes having faith that 
Heavenly Father will make everything right in the end is all I can hold on to.





 Torie

I'm a wife, an Irish Dance teacher and a makeup fanatic. 
I love to write blog posts on busyblondes.blogspot.com and doing yoga!

What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is the confident expectation of and longing for the promised blessings of righteousness. 
I hope that as I strive to live the way the Lord would have me, he will bless me in the ways that I need to help me grow, progress, and learn.

How I live my faith:
There are many ways in which I live my faith, from day to day actions and attitudes, to thoughtful daily communion with the Lord. But loving each other is one of the most prominent ways that I live my faith.  Loving God's children is how I show the Lord I love him and how I can most effectively serve Him and help Him accomplish his work here on the Earth.  I believe that the Lord needs people to stop and pay attention to the needs, and feelings of others.  He has given me wonderful blessings through the words and actions of other people and I hope to do the same through my words and actions.

..................................................................................................................................................
Interested in being featured on my blog for I Am a Mormon Monday?I have one opening left for the month of October so hurry up and send me an email so I can put you on the list! Email: bostonksox@gmail.com 

Labels: ,