Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vogue & Virtue: Modest Fashion at the Emmy Awards

When you turn on the television, go to the movies, or flip through the pages of 
just about any magazine, it appears that our society has lost the value of modesty. 

People dress in clothing and styles that are designed to reveal 
and to bring considerable attention to their bodies.

When I choose to dress modest I believe it sends a message of purity and honor. 

It shows that I have self-respect and self-control over my body. 

When I dress modestly, I am saying that I posses inner qualities
 for which I should gain appropriate attention and value from others. 

I dress in a way that will always please my Heavenly Father 
and show Him that I respect the body that He has given to me.

I applaud these beautiful women for choosing to show less skin on the red carpet. 

Bonnie Bentley


Amy Poehler


Alfre Woodard


Merritt Wever


Jewel


Kiernan Shipka


Lucila Sola


Mindy Kaling


Laura Dern


Be sure to check back tomorrow for What I Made Thursday Link Up!



-KIMBERLY-

Labels: , , , , ,