Friday, September 20, 2013

Black & White

When my Dad was in the hospital a little over a month ago, my Aunt Pat & Uncle Jim were traveling
right through Clovis California and decided stopped by the hospital to see us. It has been 13 years since the last time we saw them! Amazing how fast time flies by! We all sat in the hospital cafeteria for awhile talking, laughing and catching up. It was so good to see them, even if it was only for a little bit. I don't know how, but we got on the topic of genealogy. She had told us how much she loves genealogy and how interesting it is to her. Josh and I told her that we have been doing a lot of genealogy work together and we have found out so much information about our ancestors. I have a lot of my Dad's side done, now I just have to work on my Mom's side. I want to be able to go back as far as I possible can. I'm so interested to be able to find stories, pictures, articles, documents, etc. 



My Aunt had mentioned to us that she has tons of photos that she wanted to email over to me. 
Well she wasn't lying! About a week after getting back to Arizona from California, I got to work one morning and my email inbox was filled with about 20 different emails from her with a tons of photos. 

             //Aunt Kathy, Mom, Aunt Margaret//                                  // Aunt Pat & Neighborhood friends//

                    //Mom, Aunt Pat, friends//                                                 //Aunt Kathy//
                 // Aunt Kathy-first communion//                                                    //Aunt Pat// 


More photos to come...........



-KIMBERLY-

Labels: , ,