Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dress First

When I was in High School, I always got super excited when September and October started creeping up. Especially October because that is my birthday month. October 3rd. Make sure you mark your calendars. I would get excited because it meant homecoming and prom time. Time to wait for that lucky guy to ask me to prom, time to pick out a dress, shoes, accessories, and clutch, time to get all dolled up, time to dance, time to talk, laugh and have a great time with friends. I wouldn't say that I miss High School, but I definitely miss all the fun times with my friends and the experiences I had. There are a few that I will never forget...but we won't go into that right now. So lets talk about the dress. What did your dress look like for homecoming or prom? Sometimes its so hard to find that perfect dress that you love and that fits you perfectly. How much did you spend on your dress? I usually spent no more than $150 on a dress. One dress I remember wearing was a long silk turquoise dress. It was gorgeous and of course...if you know me well enough, it HAD to have some beading or sparkle to it. I couldn't find the picture I have of it, but it looked something like this.......


I loved that dress and I felt like a princess that night all dressed up and ready to have fun!

So if you are on the hunt to find a place that has a great selection and affordable prices, you should check out Dress First. They offer an array of wedding dresses, homecoming and prom dresses, wedding party dresses and accessories. 

Here are a few of their reasons as to why you should select a dress from Dress First

Wide Ranges of Selection: DressFirst.com is determined to make a good variaty of products with high quality for customers. Besides, the different styles and accessories matched on the dresses let customers have more choices to select, so the dresses we make are more attractive.
High Quality & Low Prices: Due to the efficient manufacturing process, DressFirst.com always provides products with good quality. In addition, DressFirst.com has mass production and cheap labor force, so the products it provides are at low prices.
Fast Delivery / Good Package: DressFirst.com has a good knowledge of shipping routes and chooses the convenient shipping path which makes the delivery faster. Considering the far shipping, DressFirst.com has professional personnel taking good care of the dress and packs every piece of the dress quite well.
Good Customer Service: To reach the goal of making every customer satisfied, DressFirst.com is determined to provide the warmest pre-sale & after-sale services for customers.
Return Policy: If you receive the item in a defective manner, according to DressFirst.com 7-Day return policy you can return or change another item, and that makes customers purchase their dress without any worry.
You can also visit their customer testimonials page to see what previous customers have to say!

Here are some examples of some of their homecoming dresses that they have to offer....
The dress above is by far my favorite. I love the color, the lines and how modest it is. Very classy. 



So if you are on the hunt for a new homecoming or prom dress, check out DressFirst.com

Labels: , , , , ,