Monday, August 19, 2013

Trash to Treasure: End Table Redo

Over the weekend, I decided to finally paint our living room end table. We bought this end table on Facebook Mesa Consign for $20 as a project piece. Well...this end table sat in our living room for a few months until I actually had time to get around to redoing it. I didn't even think about using this table redo project as a post, so I forgot to take a picture of the table before I painted it. I only have pictures of the finished product unfortunately. But.....I did manage to search the internet to find a used dresser with what the color and the condition of the end table looked like before. See below...

This was the color and the condition of the end table before I painted it. Maybe just a little bit darker.

 I was going to paint the table black, but our leather couches are black. I also wanted 
a light color to brighten up the room a bit and really bring out the duck egg blue colors
and light grey accents that we have in our living room. I decided to paint it bright white.
I really do love the way it turned out! It completely changes the look of our living room.
Here are some reasons to spray paint furniture


Do you have any project pieces that you are working on or NEED to finish? What are they?

-KIMBERLY-

Labels: , , , ,