Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jumping for Joy


I cannot contain my joy and excitement this morning!! We just found out last night that my Dad is getting released from the hospital on Saturday and will be driving back in a U-haul with Josh on Monday. I can't believe all the the blessings that have come out of this. God can turn a mess into something so beautiful. He is SO amazing! It is my testimony that God hears and answers prayers and that He loves each and every single one of us immensely and unconditionally. He is there. ALWAYS. I just want to also express my love and gratitude towards everyone who prayed and thought about my Dad and especially to my sweet Husband who has been so amazing, selfless and supporting through all of this. I don't know what I would do without him. 


One of my favorite scriptures about prayer from the Book of Mormon:

“Cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

“Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day” 
(Alma 37:36–37)





-KIMBERLY-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,