Friday, August 16, 2013

FARMERS MARKET























 





 



 






























A few weeks back KerrinPaola and I went to the farmer's market  at Road Runner Park. We had such a blast together, except for the fact that we were dripping in sweat!  After looking and exploring for a little bit, Kerrin bought a breakfast burrito and we  sat down in the grass to relax, talk and hang out.
We each tried a small bite of her burrito. A few seconds later my mouth was on fire! I am not a big fan 
of anything spicy or hot for that matter. My husband on the other hand will dump hot sauce on
everything if he could.  I love farmer's markets and I would like to visit other ones in the valley too.

What do you like most about going to the farmers market? 


-KIMBERLY-

Labels: , , , , , , ,