Friday, September 13, 2013

L'OREAL PARIS ADVANCED HAIR-CARE PRODUCT REVIEW


For those of you who do know me, you would know that I am a HUGE thrifter/saver.
I LOVE couponing and I am always looking for deals. So when my friend MyKeshea
posted this deal for shampoo and conditioner I was all over it! I printed a few of
them out and headed down to my local Walgreens over my lunch. Final price for
each was only $0.66!! That is what I am talking about!! For the coupons go here

Since I dry, flat iron or curl my hair almost everyday, I purchased the total repair 5
which helps with weak, limp, lifeless, dull, straw-like, and damaged hair. It rebuilds
the hair fibers, strengthens, increases vitality, improves silkness, and adds shine.

I am very impressed with this product. I have only been using it for 3 days and I have
already seen a huge improvement and difference in the way my hair looks and feels.
I would definitely recommend this product is you have damaged or overworked hair. 
They also have 4 other ones to choose from too. (Triple Resist, Color Vibrancy, Power 
Moisture, and Smooth Intense) Plus treatments (oil, mask, & serums) for additional care.

Want to try this new haircare line? Get your coupons here


-KIMBERLY-

Labels: , , , , , ,