Monday, September 23, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Lace from Love, Lace

Happy Monday to all you lovely bloggers! I am excited to say
that it looks like I Am a Mormon Monday is up and running again!!!!

Today I would love to introduce you to Lace who blogs over at Love, Lace
She is so amazing and I am so glad that we have had the chance to connect
through blogging! When we first started emailing each other, after just a few
emails, I found out that she lives in Arizona too! Just 6 miles from our house!
I also found out over the weekend that she knows a girl that my one of my 
Husband's best friends is dating right now too. Crazy! It's such a small world.

I hope you enjoy getting to know Lace. 
Be sure to stop by her blog and show her a little love too!!



About Me: 

Hey all! My name is Lacy and I blog over at Love, Lace, where I give a sneak peek into my little ol’ life. I write about my family, thoughts, passions, and my personal style. My blog started as a family journal and is slowly incorporating a little bit of my style and fun fashion finds. As a new mom, it’s been challenging to change out of my favorite sweatpants and into those lonely clothes in my closet that I've recently neglected! I’ve made some personal goals to get out of my spit-up-mom-sweatpants a couple days a week so I can feel better about myself and so I can look good for the hubs (wink, wink)! Thanks for reading and come follow me. I love making new friends and finding new blogs!


What is hope and what do you hope for?

I often say, “I hope we get there on time,” and “I hope it doesn’t rain today.” Or when I was pregnant I would frequently say, “I hope I make it to the bathroom on time!” Real hope is much more this. It’s more than just hoping to make it somewhere in a timely manner. Real hope is so much more than just wishful thinking. This kind of hope has everything to do with looking to the future with faith and longing for the promised blessings of righteousness. Our hope can be unwavering and can reach into the eternities, but it can also help us endure through the trials and tribulations of everyday life. 


How do you live your faith?

I remember on my mission in Poland a lady came up to me and said, “You are one of those Mormons, aren’t you (in Polish-not English)?” This comment made me so happy because a complete stranger spotted me from a mile away and knew instantly that I was LDS. Even though it was pretty obvious that I was an LDS missionary, wearing my black name-tag and funny panty hose, it still felt good. It reminded me that people are watching us at all times. It helped me to remember that I must set an example at all times, even if I’m NOT wearing a missionary name-tag. The best way to share your faith is to be an example. I learned firsthand that people aren’t as interested in the things you say, as they are in seeing how you live your life. People will want to know how you can still be happy during the storms of life, why you keep the Sabbath Day holy, and how you always seem to find joy in your marriage. And when they come to you and ask, you will have such great things to say!

Follow Me:

A big hip-hip-hooray to Kimberly for featuring me on her blog! Isn't she fantastic??
If you are interested in being featured contact Kimberly for details!

Labels: , , ,