Thursday, September 26, 2013

What I Made Thursday Link Up: 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cake

Well it's officially fall in Arizona and the weather is absolutely gorgeous!
Even though the weather is still pretty warm here, I find myself starting to 
crave pumpkin pie, apple cider, and egg nog. Yummmm!! This dessert will be
 the easiest dessert that you will EVER make!! When I found this recipe, I thought
 it must be missing something. 2 ingredients??? Get outta town!! Who makes a cake 
with just 2 ingredients? Can 2 ingredients even be considered a recipe?? Well it can 
be done and its delicious! It also made my entire house smell so yummy! You gotta try this!


Ingredients
1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz canned Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
Directions
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9×13 baking dish with no-stick spray
2) Mix cake mix with canned pumpkin.  Batter will be thick.
3) Spread batter in cake pan.
4) Bake 25 – 35 minutes until knife comes out clean.
Let cool, top with a topping (if desired) and enjoy! I topped it with vanilla frosting.