Monday, October 14, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Lauren From Style After Hours


Hi! My name is Lauren. I’m a blogger over at Style After Hours
where I share my love for fashion, fitness, and life!

 What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is believing in a higher power. I hope for happiness in my marriage. I hope to make a difference with every patient I see in my office each day. I hope for comfort for those who are suffering. I hope to be a good person. Hope is knowing everything will work out.

How I live my faith:
I live my faith through service and love. By putting others first, I hope the light of the gospel will shine through to others to see. I live my faith by not being afraid to talk about the gospel with those who do not have it in their lives.

If you would like to learn more about what I believe, click HERE

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!

...........................................................................................................................................................

If you would like to be featured on Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl for I Am a Mormon 
Monday, please email me and I will give you all the details. Email: bostonksox@gmail.com

Right now I am booked through December 9th, 
but would still LOVE to add you to the list!


post signature

Labels: , , , , ,