Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Wishlist 2013: The Cape

Last fall I purchased a cape. With not really knowing how to wear it, I was determined to learn how to style it. I paired it with some leggings and boots. I fell in love! The cape instantly became one of my go to pieces and is just about the easiest outfit to throw together. I am hoping to add another to my closet this fall. Here are a few capes that I picked out that I really like. What is your style opinion on the cape?  Would you add a cape to your closet as well this season? If so, how will you style your cape? 


(top from left: aztec printtrench stylecamel color
bottom from left: greycreamblack)

Hat: TJMaxx // Sunnies: Ross // Cape: F21 // Dress: Ross // Boots: Kohls // Purse: Thrifted

Which boots do you like better? The ones I am wearing, or do you think these boots would look better??


Stay connected!! Also follow me on Instagram @ Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl

Labels: , ,