Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Persunmall: Stripes & Polka Dots

Persunmall literally has all the clothing and accessories you need right at your fingertips. 
Prom dresses, evening dresses, cocktails dresses, homecoming dresses. But not only that,
they have tops, pants, shoes, scarvesjackets, purses, and great selection of jewelry too!
Persunmall sent me this adorable blouse with stripes and polka dots. Dont you love it?!?!
I tried it on, and lets just say it didn't fit my upper area. At all. So instead of sending
it back, I decided to give it to my best friend Paola as a little gift for being such a GREAT friend 
and asked her if she would model it for me. She was thrilled! This top literally fits her to a "T"
and looks absolutely AMAZING on her. She loves the top so much. So much that she wore it 
to church the next day and got loads of compliments on it! Paola said " I love the design of this top
with the stripes and the polka dots and how the prints are combined together. You not only get 
stripes, but polka dots too which are both my favorite prints! I also love how you can dress this
top up with a skirt and heels, or dress it down with skinny jeans and some riding boots. I would
have to say this is probably my new favorite top now! Thank you so much Kimberly. I love you!"

Well there you have it! If you are looking for a one-stop-shop, then choose Persunmall
where you can find everything you need all in one spot! Check out their LookBook too!





post signature

Labels: , , , , ,