Monday, November 25, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Riley

Blog
About Me:
 I am a fifth year senior at Utah State where I claim that I am a full blooded Aggie on game days so take that for what it's worth. I am crawling my way through my last semester at USU to finish my Secondary Education program with an emphasis in English and History. While pursuing my degree I also perfected the art of the arm/leg pop/head tilt while involved in the Alpha Chi Omega sorority. My blog is a random mix of my mostly failed craft attempts, my rants about how much I love Old Navy, funny excerpts from my life and some serious posts about life and the Gospel!

What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is what gets me through my dark days! Hope that I will understand what Heavenly Father wants me to take away from these harder experiences and hope is that I will use my agency to come closer to Him!
I hope that I will be blessed with service and missionary opportunities. I have spent most my life avoiding these two topics but now that I am older I am starting to appreciate how crucial each of these things are.

How do I live my faith?
I feel that I live my faith differently than others do because I was raised in a mostly non-LDS family. I live my faith very quietly but sincerely. I am a huge believer in what is sometimes considered the "little things" such as reading your scriptures daily, saying your prayers and going to church. I pray for missionary opportunities. Sometimes that does not necessarily mean inviting someone to church but it could be sending a card to someone who needs a pick-me-up. I love this Gospel because of the happiness it has brought to my life!

............................................................................................................................................................

If you are interested in being featured for I Am a Mormon Monday, please contact me asap so I can 
add you to the list! Right now I am booked through February 2014. bostonksox@gmail.com
post signature

Labels: , , , , ,