Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Madeline from PS My Name is Madeline

Blog // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest 


Hello everyone!! My name is Madeline and I love over at PS My Name is Madeline
My blog is about all of the silly details of my life. The little moments that might have been overlooked if I wasn't taking the time to notice them. I love recording the simple times, because looking back they always seem to be the most beautiful. Writing about the small things reminds me how beautiful my life is, and how lucky I am to be living it. 


What is hope and what do you hope for?


To me, hope is a choice. I can choose to hope for things, or I can choose to despair about things. So many times, our lives seem to take opposite paths to the ones we planned for ourselves. We're constantly changing lanes, and taking exits whether we wanted to or not! I choose to always have hope, so that I don't let the hard times get me down. My hope lets me know that there is truly always a light at the end of the tunnel. I am aware that each life change has something brilliant in store for me, and I am always seeking for that. Hope allows me to be a positive person, and without that, life wouldn't be nearly such a grand adventure.



How I live my faith

I live my faith daily,  in the small ways. It's a bit like my blog! The small moments are often more noteworthy than the big ones. I have a constant prayer in my heart that I will be able to do the things I need to do during the day. I am aware of my Heavenly Father's hand in my life at all times. I know that everything good that happens to me is from him, as well as everything bad. In fact, knowing that makes the bad things not seem so terrible at all! Nothing seems to big when I know the Lord is on my side. I choose to live my faith daily, because it's wonderful to see the ways I am blessed.


Thank you so much Kimberly for having me!
post signature

Labels: ,