Monday, December 23, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Elisabeth


Oh hey! My name is Elisabeth and I am from a small town in Idaho called Sugar City. (Adorable, right?) I am a Public Relations major and I hope to be a social media marketer. Basically, I want to get paid to tweet. I blog over at Imma Walking Fashion Crime. I originally started my blog so I could post about fashion. I haven't had anyone to take pictures for me recently so it's started to become more of a lifestyle blog. I blog because I love writing. I love words and I love expressing myself through my blog.

What is hope and what do you hope for?
I believe that hope is the ability to believe. You know that there are better things to come and that you have the potential to change whatever circumstances you may be in. I also believe that hope is happiness. Without hope, there is much darkness and uncertainty. I hope for happiness. It is a constant and consistent battle. I don't always feel happy and there are days when I have to say to myself that everything will be okay. I hope for love. Every kind of love. Brotherly/sisterly love, love for my enemies and love for my neighbors. Love is the key to unlocking hope and softening your heart towards others. 

How I live my faith:
I live my faith by being myself. The love I have for my Savior, Jesus Christ is ingrained in my heart and I show others that love by simply being me. I bear my testimony whenever I can. When I was in high school, I was friends with a girl who wasn't affiliated with any religion. I really liked her and we were really good friends. One day at lunch she very bluntly told me that she thought being a mother was a worthless cause. I was so shocked that I told her that I believed that being a mother was one of the most sacred, beautiful, and amazing opportunities you could ever have in life. Bearing testimony of Jesus Christ is how I live my faith.

Links

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly!
..................................................................................................................................................................
If you are interested in being featured on my blog for I Am a Mormon Monday, please contact me! Right now I am booked through March 17th, 2014 but would love to add you to the list.
Email: bostonksox@gmail.com



post signature

Labels: , , , ,