Monday, December 16, 2013

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Madeline



My name is Madeline & I am married to my Canadian sweetheart Tyler! I started my blog, Mr. & Mrs. Vance, to document all of the exciting adventures with my husband during these first few beautiful years of marriage. (It’s not all rainbows and roses though) I didn't know if I would stick with it or not, but I have ended up just LOVING to blog! It’s my little outlet and I love the friends I have made. 

What is hope and what do you hope for?
I like to think that hope is similar to faith. Hope is a feeling of trust and the desire for a particular outcome. My hopes are simple: I hope to better myself in this crazy life, I hope to be a mom, I hope to spend my life serving, I hope for years ahead full of laughter, family trips as well as spending it by my husband’s side. I hope to have a life revolved around the gospel, my family, and love.

How do you live your faith?
I think the best way that anyone can live their faith is by example. Live your faith by the way you walk, talk and dress. Speak kindly of others, do good. Invite others to feel the same joy you do. These are all parts of living by faith. I work everyday on living by faith, and not by fear. Above all, I live my faith through love.


I also want to say thank you to the beautiful Kimberly for asking me to be featured on her lovely blog! What a great opportunity this was, thanks again!


XOXO,
Madeline


Let’s be friends!
Instagram: @mrsmadelinevance
..................................................................................................................................................................
If you are interested in being apart of I Am a Mormon Monday, please contact me! I am booked through March 2014, but would still love to add you to the list! Email: bostonksox@gmail.com



post signature

Labels: , , , ,