Thursday, January 2, 2014

3 Year Anniversary & Missing Buttons

  Last Saturday, we celebrated our three year Anniversary since we were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple. Josh had made reservations at our favorite Japanese restaurant close to our house where they cook the food in front of you. It's a pretty low-key restaurant, so I wanted to dress comfy while still looking a little dressy. As I was looking through my closet, I pulled out this F21 blouse that I am wearing. I love this blouse so much. It's classy, flowy, and I love the gold button accents on the front (the ones you can't see). The problem is, I haven't been able to wear this blouse in the longest time because it's missing two gold buttons in the front. I have been meaning to buy some new ones to sew on, but haven't gotten around to it. So...my simple fix was to throw on a pretty light pink sparkly scarf to cover up the missing buttons and to add a little bit of color. I love this look, but I still need to buy those 2 buttons! 

FYI: Down East Basics is having a HUGE sale right now through January 5th.
Take an additional 40% off all clearance items! Use code: HAPPYNEWYEAR
   



 
 
Blouse: Forever 21 // Scarf: TJ Maxx // Ring: Boutique // Pants: Ross // Purse: Ross // Boots: Kohls // Jewelry: Charlotte Russe 
 

 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,