Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sparkle Coated Tee & New Hair Color

  I love finding clothes that have little details like lace, polka dots, rhinestones or sequins like this this top that I am wearing from Down East Basics. Instead of it just being a plain black tee, the small patch of sequin detail definitely adds to the top and completely changes the entire look of it. Pink and black together is one of my favorites, so I decided to pair it with my pink pencil skirt and grabbed my turquoise Forever 21 cross body purse to add another color. Speaking of color, I decided to color my hair over the weekend. It was as dark brown, almost black. I decided to change it up and go for a burgundy color. What do you think?
   

 


 


 

Sunglasses: Tillys // Earrings: Gift // Forever 21 Purse: Thrfited // 
Tee: Down East Basics // Skirt: Target // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Jewelry: F21
 
post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , ,