Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brown Leather Jacket

Here in Arizona, the majority of the year, its sunny and hot....really hot. I love the wintertime, because it still gets really cold, but its sunny and bright outside. Yes, believe it or not it does get cold enough here to wear jackets, sweaters, gloves, boots, scarves and beanies to keep warm. My Dad bought me this cute brown faux leather jacket for my birthday. My Dad has some good taste, huh? Go Dad! I finally got the chance to wear this jacket last week while I was running a million bazillion errands. Even though it's not real leather, the material is so soft, comfortable and keeps me warm. I paired it with a pretty cranberry colored sweater and my infinity scarf that I found at Target for just $4.99 on clearance. All the colors blend so perfectly.






 



Jacket: JCPenney // Scarf: Target // Sweater: Thrifted // Boots: Kohls // Purse: bebe // Earrings: Forever21

post signature

Labels: , , , , ,