Monday, January 13, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Mrs. Apple



About Me:
I'm an Idaho Native transplanted to Utah a few years ago. I'm a blogger at BrassyApple.com and love all things ReFashion and Thrifting!  I'm a believer in being Awesome and doing good everyday! 2013 was a year of Refashioning your Life and 2014 is a year of REACHING out, up and in on my blog. Mr. Apple and I have 5 kids in our home and 1 in our heart. We are also Foster Parents. I'm currently writing a book and looking forward to it's release! 

What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope to me is believing and knowing there is something better ahead. We are meant to be happy and have joy. I hope for the direction to guide my children to become the best versions of themselves that they can be. I hope to leave a positive impression on others. I hope that I can reach "the one" by sharing my lifes stories, my struggles and my triumphs. I hope that through me someone finds Him. 

How I live my faith:
I live my faith by my actions. In the way I dress, the words I use, the activities and events I put my time into daily and weekly. It's our daily choices that determine our destiny. It's the little things that make up the big things in life. I share and live my faith via social media all the time. I am even launching a #LookUpPhotoaday project on Instagram in February that focuses on Christ and religious beliefs everyday through a simple click of a photo.




post signature

Labels: ,