Monday, January 20, 2014

I Am a Mormon Monday: Meet Lisa

I am a Mormon_greylustergirl 
Follow me on: Pinterest // Instagram // Facebook // Bloglovin // Twitter

About Me:
My name is Lisa and I blog over at Grey Luster Girl. I am a mother to two darling silly girls and one danger magnet little boy. My kiddos keep me on my toes but in my spare time (haha) I like to make things. I enjoy refashioning clothes, planning parties, making and eating food and doing all the DIY projects I can.

What is hope and what do you hope for?
Hope is a trust I have in the unique plan that my Father in Heaven has for me. I hope for love and happiness for myself and my family. I hope to teach my children and watch them grow in understanding and tenderness. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't completely anxious for my kids to grow up in the world I see with all the scary things that go on. The only thing that keeps me sane is knowing that each of my kids also have a unique plan and that a higher power oversees it.

How I live my Faith
The way I live my faith is by focusing on doing the best I can to follow the teachings of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that if I am doing that my kids and those in my circle of influence will notice. I also know that if I do that I will be happy and that is certainly something to hope for.

Thank you so much for having me Kimberly! It was alot of fun! 
 ..........................................................................................................................................................
If you would like to participate in I Am a Mormon Monday, please contact me!
bostonksox@gmail.com

post signature

Labels: , ,