Friday, January 31, 2014

Fashion Friday Link-Up: My Favorite Skirt

Hello! I am so happy that it's Friday. This week has been pretty crazy to say the least.

Any fun plans for the weekend? I am working at the Phoenix Open on Saturday in the 
Thunderbirds tent. I will be going around taking candid photos of the Thunderbirds and
their families having a good time. I love working this event! I meet a lot of great people, 
get to eat food catered by The Herb Box (sooo yummy), and get to be in the midst of 
all the action that is going on. Another plus, my best friend is working right along side of me!

Okay...let's talk about this skirt that I am wearing! I'm going to be honest and tell you that I 
have a lot of skirts, and when I say a lot, I mean a lot. Some hung in my closet and about 2-3 
drawers full. What can I say?! I love 'em! Whenever I go shopping/thrifting, it's right to the 
skirt rack. I found this skirt at TJ Maxx about a week ago and fell in love. I went there to find
a cute dress or skirt. I found nothing at first, but as I was leaving I walked by a rack that I didn't
 notice and there it was hanging there all pretty and bold! $12.99 and this baby was all mine!
What I love most about this skirt is the fun bold flower print, it's b&w, it's stretchy, and 
the length is perfect. I can't tell you how HARD it is to find skirts like this that are not short,
see-through or cut off your circulation.....so when I do..you better believe I am getting it!
 
 
 
Sunnies: Target // Bow Top: Thrifted // Skirt: TJ Maxx // Bracelet: Thrifted // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Purse: TJ Maxx
 

  Fashion Friday Link Up Pick

My pick from last week's Fashion Friday Link Up is the Shop Freak Blog!
What I love most about her outfit is her polka-dot cross body purse. So cute!
 I think might have to make a quick stop at Target! Take a peak at her blog.


Wait! Don't leave! Make sure you link up your outfit below!
You might just be my pick for next Friday's link up!



post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , ,